вторник, 3 ноября 2009 г.

Car Of My Dream

Car of my dream, huh? Never even thought about it anyway. But if I had a car of my dream it would be the best car in the world. It would be blue with two white stripes on the top. It could fly in the sky or swim under the water. It would be also equiped with some laser guns, rocket launchers and missiles. It would work on power of sun lights or something like that. It would be a jet car! Yeah, jet engine is a jet engine. I would even put lots of modern gadgets inside this car because it would be cool to have things like coffe machine in the car. Everybody would envy me but I don't really care for that crap. Oh, yeah. The most important thing. In car will also be a golden helm with my name written on it xP

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий