вторник, 16 ноября 2010 г.

The place of my Dream

If you ask me about the place of my dream I would say that it is Berlin the capital of Germany. If you ask me why then I will say that Berlin is a gorgeous city with epic statues, a huge variety of museums and also it has a highly eclectic array of architecture and buildings.
Berlin is the center of the most diverse and vibrant nightlife in Europe. Mostly punk music is played in clubs.
I guess in Berlin there are a lot of traffic jams because of all the people that live there. But still, you can put up with it.
When I will be living in Berlin I would definately visit a house where Hitler used live, a man who had a strong influence on 20 th century.
I think that I would love to live in a house not a flat. I would live in a place with a lovely view of the countryside. I guess pictures will not be redundant in my house. Also I would like to have some beutiful flowers and plants. Maybe I would even have my own garden.
I haven't thought of the style in my future rooms but I think it would be perfectly suited to my own style

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий