воскресенье, 8 мая 2011 г.

Complaint Letter

Dear Manager,

On Nov. 13, 2011, I purchased a Logitech Speaker System Z906, model #120056, from your store at 666 Main St. in London.

Unfortunately, the product does work as intended. While the Z906 starts up fine, it turns itself off after just five or ten minutes of operation. I am disappointed because I have paid for a Widget that is clearly not in working order. Each time it shuts itself down, I have to restart it manually.

Please resolve this problem by issuing a full refund. I paid a lot of money for the speaker system, and thus prefer cash in return. I have enclosed a copy of the receipt.

I am confident that your store stands by its products. Please let me know at your earliest convenience when I may return the faulty z906 and obtain a replacement that's in full working order.

I'm looking forward to your reply and the resolution of this matter. I will wait three weeks before turning to a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me by phone at 551-325-7356.

Sincerely,

A.I. Nekrashevich

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий