воскресенье, 20 февраля 2011 г.

Why do I like travelling

I like travelling but I am not really a well travelled man yet. There is nothing better that going somewhere you have never been before, discovering all the things there are to discover.

I am used to travelling since childhood. When I was 7 I have already visited 2 countries, Turkey and Italy. By the way, did you know that wild animals in Turkey are used to the sight of people taking photos of them? When I was living in Italy, I gradually got used to sleeping under a mosquito net. Returning back to my topic, I want to say that traveling is a chance for people to see other nations, their cultures/traditions and the landscapes in other countries. It also gives you other opportunities such as learning foreign languages and meeting new friends.

To sum up, I want to say that traveling is great because it really opens up your horizons and exposes you to new experiences. It is really a shame that some people are not used to travel nowadays.

1 комментарий: