среда, 31 марта 2010 г.

Writing or something like that

Task 1

Dear uncle Bob,
I would like to thank you for a great time that I spent visiting you. I really enjoyed those three weeks in England and I appreciate your hospitality. I was in your country so why not visiting my country? I will be waiting for you this summer.
Lots of love,
Andrei

Task 2

Dear Alex,
You asked me to write about my film expirience but that would be a very complicated question.
Sometimes I go with my friend to cinema but not very often. Usually I download and watch interesting films at home or watch discovery channel on TV. When I really bored I can even watch cartoons.
If you ask me about the best film that I have ever watched I would say that this film is "Superhero Movie". That is a parody and very good I would say. I think that you should watch it, I am sure that you will enjoy it.
But you know, I do not have any film plan on coming summer.
Do not forget to write me back. And also write about your favorite films
Lots of love,
Andrei

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий